Wednesday, October 3, 2007

no pain no gain

It's been my intention to go to the gym like every day for the last few weeks and this morning I finally got my butt up and went. It's no secret that you feel better after you work out, and I can't recall a time afterwards where I've felt like "man I wish I hadn't gone to the gym today". So why is it so hard to get there? I'm pretty happy with everything in my life except my weight (and I few things directly related to it) and I know what I have to do about it. So what is my problem??? I need to get it together! I went today, I guess I'll focus on that. I'll go tomorrow and then hopefully I can get into routine with it.

This is the most pointless post. Amie should go to the gym more often. duh.

In other news my back feels better.

No comments: