Saturday, November 3, 2007

Fall, why have you foresaken me?

Everyone expects California to have fairly mild weather year round. It's one of the perks in many people's minds...

But today is November 3. NOVEMBER. And it's in the upper 80's. The leaves haven't really even started changing. It doesn't feel right.

While I was talking to a friend who lives in Albuquerque yesterday I asked how their halloween was. Apparently they cut their trick-or-treating short because it was too cold. I can't even imagine it. It was so warm here that McKay spent most of the night without his mask on because he was so sweaty.

I'm not asking for below zero temperatures...I'd be happy if it appropriate to wear a sweatshirt outside. We haven't even put the boys shorts away to make room for pants because it's still short weather. In November.

I don't like it.

No comments: