Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Wizard will see us now!

I am not one of those people that shops early for Christmas. Sometimes, but rarely, I'll go out on black Friday but I don't think I've ever bought a Christmas present before Thanksgiving. I'm that frantic shopper the week before that's desperately trying to get the last few things I need.

But today I bought the boys a Wii. For Christmas.

And now I'm trying to resist the urge to give it to them so that I can play with it.

McKay and I have a date tonight. We're going to see Wicked. We're going to get dressed up and go to dinner before hand. I'm not sure who is more excited, me or him.

Also, I had a great birthday yesterday. One of the best ever. Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I would have known before. But Happy late Birthday anyway.
I hope it was fabulous.